Casino Land Welcome Bonus
Casinoland offers new customers a Welcome Bonus trifle, that is, it’s loaded up with layers of promotions, and each one is available for all first time players. Here’s the nitty gritty:
Casinoland’s Welcome Bonus has four tiers:
- Deposit 1: 100% match up to $200
- Deposit 2: 50% match up to $200
- Deposit 3: 25% match up to $200
- Deposit 4: 25% match up to $200
For example: If your first deposit is $100, you’ll get $200 to play with.
There is a minimum deposit amount of $20, and players must wager their deposits and bonus amounts 40x before they can withdraw the bonuses.
To activate the Welcome Bonus, players cannot use Skrill or Neteller. Note that subsequent deposits can utilize these services.
Punters have 30 days before the Welcome Bonus is void.
Games that contribute to the requirements are as listed:
0%-All Blackjack, Roulette, Table Games, Live Casino, Video Poker Games
75%– Classic slots.
100%-Video slots and other games.
Casinoland delivers a good amount as their Welcome Bonus, especially when you factor in the multiple deposits being awarded. In essence, players are receiving four different bonuses. The downside is the 40x wager requirements, a steep amount (though not ridiculously for industry standards) that many players will not be able to play through before the 30 days are up. Fans who are confident in their playing tendencies can capitalize on this offer by depositing the right amount that they know they generally use during a month, turning this into one terrific bonus.
Casinoland Free Spins
- Casinoland may offer free spins related promotional bonuses across specified video slots. A free spins bonus is where we the casino give you the player X amount of game plays on certain video Slots. The coin and line value per spin will be pre-defined and you will not be able to change it during the free spin process.
- Winnings from any free spins bonus will be credited to your bonus balance, which is subject to the standard wagering requirements.
- Once a free spin bonus has been awarded you have 7 (Seven) days to use the free spins before they expire and are removed from your account.
- Casinoland can offer two types of free spins:
- No deposit: when no deposit is needed to claim the free spins. Winnings from this type of offer are capped to a maximum withdrawal of $100. Any balance exceeding this amount will be removed from the account.
- Deposit needed: when you are required to deposit before you can claim the advertised free spins. The deposit required will vary and you should read the terms on the promotional offer. If not otherwise stated, $50 is the default minimum to claim “deposit needed” free spins. The deposit also needs to be wagered 1 x before any withdrawal can be made resulting from the free spins.
Getting Started at CasinoLand is Easy
Casinoland mobile really makes it easy for players to enjoy the games on any platform or operating system they like. Mobile is just as simple as desktop since the only thing needed is to enter the casinoland.com address in the web browser.
Directions For Playing At Casinoland Mobile
- Click on www.casinoland.com
- Open Account and enter the required information
- Use account details to sign in
- Play for free and practice
- Make a deposit and play for real
- You are now winning on Casinoland!
Payout Speed – 10/10
Live Support assures us that withdrawals to ewallets take less than 24 hours typically.
Maximum withdrawal – €$5,000 per day Monday to Friday only.
Minimum withdrawal – $10.
Banking options available – Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Trustly, EU Teller and Paysafecard.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.
Quick Tip: The process is pretty much the same no matter what device you use and the website will change automatically to fit the screen.
We accept that Casino Land is a relatively new discovery, so things are perhaps still in the half-finished stage, although we can only mainly apply that to the disappointing array of table games that are available. A dozen games of all varieties is simply insufficient.
On the other hand there’s a lot that gets a thumbs up from us – the design, the live casino, the cashier options and the fact that both NetEnt and Microgaming slots are available. If they guys here could add a few more table games, then Casino Land could become a place we vacation too on a fairly regular basis.