There are many different types of online casino players around, each with their own preferences for game types, titles and individual casinos. Players also differ in how much time and money they spend at online casinos. Some are content to spin the reels a few times a week, investing only small sums of money in the experience, while others like to spend big, chasing that thrill that comes with large bets and even bigger payouts. These are the high rollers and today we’re going to look at how casinos accommodate these players.
What is a high roller?
You’ve definitely heard this term before if you have looked around a few casino sites. High rollers are a particular group of players who enjoy making large bets regularly. They load up their casino account with big sums of money.
The definition of ‘large bets’ and ‘big sums’ can differ and casinos will often have a tiered VIP program, catering to players with different depositing habits. In order to entice these high-value players, who will deposit and play frequently, casinos also include a number of perks for the VIP players.
High Roller Package of Casino SuperLines
- €1 – €5000 played in tier
- Industry shattering welcome package
- Exclusive access to loyalty promotions
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 1 cash point for every €10 wagered
- €5001 – €15000 played in tier
- Mystery gift upon enrollment
- Access to enhanced loyalty promotions + 25%
- Dedicated Account Manager
- 1 cash point for every €9.50 wagered
- €15001 – €25000 played in tier
- Mystery gift upon enrolment
- Access to enhanced loyalty promotions + 50%
- Dedicated account manager
- 1 cash point for every €8.50 wagered
- 5% monthly cashback
- €25001 + required to gain access
- Ultra-exclusive mystery gift upon enrolment
- Access to enhanced VIP promotions + 75%
- 24/7 VIP accounts manager
- 1 cash point for every €8 wagered
- Entry to the ‘Platinum Monthly Prize Draw’
- 10% monthly cashback
High roller perks
The kinds of perks casinos make available to VIP players differ widely. Starting from the lower program tiers, perks often include better bonuses or cashback offers on losses. Birthday bonuses are also popular.
The services of an account manager are pretty ubiquitous as a VIP perk and these dedicated agents work with individual players to find them the best bonuses and conditions possible. In casinos that offer on-site loyalty points, increasingly favourable points-to-cash exchange rates are often offered too.
Top tier players can expect even more glamorous benefits. Some casinos offer invitations to exclusive events, trips abroad, luxury gifts and more.
High roller games
Not all games allow large bets, simply be their design, however there are a few with high bet limits that are favoured by VIP players.
NetEnt titles that are a hit with high rollers include Eggomatic, Fisticuffs, and Tornado: Farm Escape, which all have a €200 bet limit. Comic strip drama Jack Hammer has a hefty €250 bet limit.